Software development, agile methodologies and open source projects.
Tag Archive — "di"
- Dependency injection in nodejs projects
- Delay constructor execution by using ServiceManager lazy services
A couple years ago I wrote a post about how to improve PHP applications performance by using zend-servicemanager lazy services.
In that article I explained how the ServiceManager takes advantage of the proxy design pattern to delay the creation of services, when they are marked ...
- Reusing factories in Zend ServiceManager
I think it is doubtless that modern PHP embraces SOLID principles, and therefore, dependency injection.
That's why every modern PHP application needs a dependency injection container to deal with it.
There are several options out there, depending on the way you like to work. Ev...
- Improve dependency injection in PHP apps with Zend Framework plugin managers
I have spoken many times at this blog about dependency injection, and how the ZF2 ServiceManager is one of the best tools to solve it.
You can read these related articles to know more:
How to properly use the Zend framework 2 service manager as a dependency injection container
- Managing objects creation and dependency injection with Zend\ServiceManager
Some time ago I wrote the most successful article of this blog, Advanced usage of ServiceManager in Zend Framework 2, explaining all the ways a service can be created by making use of Zend\ServiceManager, the service container component in Zend Framework 2.
On this article I'm g...
- How to properly use the Zend framework 2 service manager as a dependency injection container
The service manager is one of the most important components in Zend Framework 2.
It easily allows us to handle object instances, construct them and share them between other objects.
By using a simple configuration file, we define how our objects have to be constructed, by a si...